Yellow Pages Yellow Pages

wow u gehy lmao. At least someone saw your pee pee

Grean Grean

Nice tree animation, honey. Glad to see you getting out in the world.

garetare responds:

And I'm glad you could help me get my message to the world

A Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy Christmas A Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy Christmas

Holy crap it's finally out. Been waiting for what feels like an eternity since first knowing Stu. Now it's here and WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THE SPECTACLE?!

It's fuckin' great, dude. It brings us all the way back to the simpler, and much better days of Season 1 of the series, where a supreme lack of bullshit resided in its lack of a plot. Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy's lack of overall plot in its original conception kept it extremely enjoyable, while remaining a simple retarded show about two dumbass friends. That's all it needed to be, honestly. While I liked Season 2, it lost so much on what made season 1 so beautiful. That, and Case-Boy's voice was changed, which made it really REALLY weird.

So, when I heard about a return to form to the series for one last time, I was excited, to say the least. I've only really known you beautiful lads for a little while, and watching this series made me genuinely happy seeing all you guys bein' a bunch of faggots in cartoon form. This episode of Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy understands whole-heartedly what made this show so fun in the first place. Years later, you guys managed to retain the weirdness and pacing of the original series perfectly.

I love every single one of you guys for making this episode happen and finally truly finishing what you started all those years ago, just for the holiday season. Casey was great as himself, Stu-boy makes me erect, your voice acting for Piv-boy still shines, and the animation is so damn familiar, while keeping in line with what you've improved upon yourself years later. I love all you gays, and have a happy new goddamn year, my friendos.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

u gay lol

[SFM] SleepyCast Animated: "Future Lingo" - S2:E10 [SFM] SleepyCast Animated: "Future Lingo" - S2:E10

The camera work and the use of Willfromafar is beautiful

Great work, man! Proud of ya!

BrandyBuizel responds:

Thanks man

Popcorn Please! Popcorn Please!

I love some traditional animation. The animation throughout is this weird mix of smooth, yet stiff. Because of its cardboard-ish look, the stiffness works really well for this cartoon visually.

Hope to god you win this contest cause this shit's bloody fantastic. LOV YA JORDAN YA FUNNY LOVABLE CUNT

ThePivotsXXD responds:

LOVE YA TO <3

Birthday 25 Birthday 25

So personal, honest, and beautiful as always! Through the years, I continue to become sadder and sadder. Slowly not giving a shit about anything and becoming a nihilistic person. These songs and animations are so fucking on-point with the concept of age, and how much it can fuck us all up with thoughts of doubt and dread.

The beginnings of age start to show more and more, but eh! You just gotta deal with that shit 'till ya dead! Amazing AMAZING shit, Yotam! What's the saddest about all of these, is that the more I age, the more I relate to these. You touched me deep in my peepee hole, Yotam. Don't forget that shit

Pyromane Pyromane

I am absolutely stunned. Hell, I can't believe this happened. ZeTrystan made an animation. And by god, for a first proper frame-by-frame animation, this looks incredible considering. It helps that you're already damn good at drawing and making illustrations and stuff, but watching this shows you have real skill.

Artistically, I always thought your art style would fit a full animation really well, and by god, I was fuckin right. I have seen so many first tries, but yours genuinely doesn't look like a first try. I'm not just sayin' that either. I have seen animators on here who have made animations for years, but never got their work to look this unique, and this visually beautiful, in their entire collection of work. Let alone on their first whack at it.

Honestly, the framework and use of colour was amazing. The colouring was kept minimalist and yet visually relaxing and worked well for what the animation had in mind. The music choice was weird, but I liked it! The fucking fire effects mate... It looks so good. Even the sound mixing is good. It works with the simplicity of the visuals really well, and it meshes together to create a great short animation.

Genuinely so happy to see this from you. It certainly isn't perfect, but for a first time for doing it? Pretty damn good. Animation takes a very VEEEERRY long time. I half-recommend doing animation because animation sucks your soul. Your very being. But you also get a lot out of doing it. You become better at the craft, and I feel you can only get better. This screams potential, and I am hyped to see what comes next, if there is a next :).

Seriously, good work, old friend!

ZeTrystan responds:

I know right? I MADE AN ANIMATION. It's weird! Who knows... maybe it's because you started making a lot of work on your side... I was jealous and needed to catch up to you. (haha)

Seriously, dude, you're WAY too kind. I mean, if giving compliments was a crime, you'd be in prison for life!

The song is actually a song singing about a pyromaniac! It makes more sense in french, I suppose. :D And thanks! I tried to make something simple enough to help me finish it at time for my class, but still visually nice. Happy it worked!

Who knows, maybe there will be something more, one day. I love trying new things, and with time I hope I'll get better.

Thanks for the eternal awesome long comment, Retro. ;)

Hulalaoo's Return Hulalaoo's Return

Ah man this is so greaaatt! This is fuuunnnnnn!

My anus is bleeding...

But legit, really great stuff, man! Happy Pico Day, gentleman

scottwjsm responds:

glad you liked it haha

Peck! Peck!

Emrox... holy shit this is amazing.

Xray Kombat ~ By Kehny Xray Kombat ~ By Kehny

Hey, this is pretty great!

I really enjoyed this cartoon. The first quarter of the animation is a little off with the movements and positions of the characters being janky as hell, especially with how Johnny Cage moved around. But after that first quarter, it immediately gets better and stronger. Kinda like Rocky Balboa, he gets the shit kicked out of him, and he seems kinda shitty, but he gets better and better the longer he goes on. I am not very good at analogies. Like, the facial expressions and characters become more fitting to the style and comedy of the situation.

The voice acting is pretty great, though a few of Johnny Cage's lines seem a little off, but other than that, the voice acting from Gianni is pretty solid. Fits just about every character here, and makes the jokes pack way more punch 'cos y'know... he's a funny dude. Kind of. Well, when he's drunk, anyway.

Music is fuckin great, with a sick-ass bassline that really sells it. Shit's like the opening to Seinfeld. it's great.

Overall, good shit, you spanish bastard.

kehny responds:

Thanks, I'll have that in mind in future projects, I should've dedicated more time into the animation

Have fun, you english bastard.