Grean Grean

Nice tree animation, honey. Glad to see you getting out in the world.

garetare responds:

And I'm glad you could help me get my message to the world

A Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy Christmas A Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy Christmas

Holy crap it's finally out. Been waiting for what feels like an eternity since first knowing Stu. Now it's here and WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THE SPECTACLE?!

It's fuckin' great, dude. It brings us all the way back to the simpler, and much better days of Season 1 of the series, where a supreme lack of bullshit resided in its lack of a plot. Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy's lack of overall plot in its original conception kept it extremely enjoyable, while remaining a simple retarded show about two dumbass friends. That's all it needed to be, honestly. While I liked Season 2, it lost so much on what made season 1 so beautiful. That, and Case-Boy's voice was changed, which made it really REALLY weird.

So, when I heard about a return to form to the series for one last time, I was excited, to say the least. I've only really known you beautiful lads for a little while, and watching this series made me genuinely happy seeing all you guys bein' a bunch of faggots in cartoon form. This episode of Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy understands whole-heartedly what made this show so fun in the first place. Years later, you guys managed to retain the weirdness and pacing of the original series perfectly.

I love every single one of you guys for making this episode happen and finally truly finishing what you started all those years ago, just for the holiday season. Casey was great as himself, Stu-boy makes me erect, your voice acting for Piv-boy still shines, and the animation is so damn familiar, while keeping in line with what you've improved upon yourself years later. I love all you gays, and have a happy new goddamn year, my friendos.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

u gay lol

[SFM] SleepyCast Animated: "Future Lingo" - S2:E10 [SFM] SleepyCast Animated: "Future Lingo" - S2:E10

The camera work and the use of Willfromafar is beautiful

Great work, man! Proud of ya!

BrandyBuizel responds:

Thanks man

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

Ahh. What a wonderful game. I love this game so much! This is honestly one of the best games I've played on NewGrounds in ages! The platforming is fun and challenging, the graphics are really nicely made pixel-art, the game's got a crap-ton of heart and this game has taught me something quite interesting about kittens...apparently they have dreams of themselves in a platforming video-game.

So that's what Kirby's been dreaming recently! Funny cat.

Have a good one, mate! ~Retro

Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms

Forbidden Arms is a really fun 2-Dimensional hack n' slash.

It's a very simple game with a simple premise. I love it, and its combat is really fun, but quite repetitive as you progress with the game, though. It's just really fun.

kreig13 responds:

thank you!

Ragdoll Ninja Ragdoll Ninja

Just a boring Fruit Ninja clone with bad mechanics, practically non-existent backgrounds, boring, lazy idea, boring music, shitty objective, and a terrible lack of any creativity with the idea.

This actually could've been a good game, or at the very least a decent game. But instead it was this boring Fruit Ninja clone with no upgrades, no sword changes and just a poor game altogether.

I came in thinking it was gonna be this really fun game where you could slice-up some ragdolls! But I was wrong, dead wrong.

Thanks for wasting my time, sir!

Quick Voice Demo Quick Voice Demo

This is a decent demo. It's short, sweet, and to the point on what you can do.

HOWEVER

The first voice felt really weird. The delivery felt a bit forced and the aging of your voice needs to be a whole not more stronger if you're gonna do an old man voice. Whether it being exaggerrated or realistic, doesn't matter. Age your voice up, and put more energy into it. Most of all, projection is everything with both voice acting and acting. In other words, be a bit louder when you do certain voices. In the case for your old man voice, keep the same volume more or less, but put more shake and possibly even replicate vocal nuances in an elderly man's sound.

Shake your voice up when trying to sound old, it sounds way better when you do that. Especially when exaggerating it.

The second voice definitely needs more energy, and feels too close to your normal voice that you show in the beginning. And you are way too quiet, and the tone of your voice really doesn't fit the background music that you chose, making that portion have a whole lot less impact. Don't be afraid to get loud, or get energetic vocally for characters. Cause it feels like you're holding back your voice almost.

Third voice is really great. I absolutely love it. It's a really chilling, yet beautifully performed portion of the demo, and shows off your dramatic voice acting damn well. So already in this demo, I can tell your better for dramatic voice work than you are comedic. That ain't a bad thing, but it won't hurt to practice comedic voice acting for more versatility in your voice acting. Your dark, deep monologue on the third voice really is nailed brilliantly. It's a really good voice for dark monologues or noir narration. Good stuff, dude!

Now your fourth voice feels really forced. This one really needed more loudness from you. More power from the diaphragm. And making use of all the gravel from your throat is important when doing a demon voice. At first, I legit thought it was supposed to be an orc, and it confused me. Because you're doing a demon, don't be afraid to perform some demonic laughter, or really just bring out the most fucked up voice you can muster. There's more to voicing a demon than just clenching your adam's apple. Practice it intensely. Study up on demon voices from the new Doom, and keep it up. You have potential and it shows here.

I could probably one day use you for a dark monologue cause you're fantastic at that. You're good at bringing your voice lower (not super low, but low while not being forced or cringy with your vocal range). Voice acting is a lot like art. You keep practicing, and you are one step closer to perfection.

It took me freakin forever to get it "just right" for me, and finding a comfortable place for my voice, but I hope you pick it up quicker than I did! Good luck, my dude.

BrokeWriter responds:

Holy shit, thank you. Seriously I wasn't expecting this level of a response. Very detailed, very easy to understand, really makes me want to get back and practice more. I really appreciate the time you took to analyze my voices, and it makes me wish I put that much thought into them when I did it. I see that's what it takes though.

Thank you again I'll definitely be practicing some voices before posting anything new.

My Last Escape My Last Escape

This.... I like dis

Yesterday Cover Yesterday Cover

Heh, not bad, man! This feels a little lacking and raw without the vocal harmony and layers. Your singing voice needs more practice, too. Your voice very nearly went weak at a few points of this, where you had to go higher, but you got through the higher points of the song vocally very well!

Hell, I had no idea you actually sang, so this was cool to listen to! Not bad, dude!

Saminat responds:

Yup, I sing! :) I really appreciate that critique too!

D.Va D.Va

I love you UnSerious guy. Have my babies

Waiting for the bus Waiting for the bus

Bromance is getting to be a cooler and cooler concept. I like your bromance a lot.

The characters are fun, and have a ton of potential to be made into a pretty cool series that you could make if ya wanted to! I like Hector the most, and his design is one I like a lot.

Also the rain in this is fucking gorgeous. The lighting work is absolutely incredible, and its simplicity of the characters, juxtaposed with the crazy detail in everything else in the environment is somewhat humerous.

I love how much you've improved, even though your art was already fuckin great already, you've improved in ways that I couldn't even imagine. I love your art so damn much, my friend! :D

ZeTrystan responds:

Oh shush, you, with all your compliments. :'D Hahaha. Thanks, mate!

I actually want to make somethign with them! For now, in my head, it's going to be a video game... but we never know. I hope I'll make it, and I hope people will like it.

help help

lol what is happening

yugland responds:

Not quite sure, but it's somethin