Grean Grean

Nice tree animation, honey. Glad to see you getting out in the world.

garetare responds:

And I'm glad you could help me get my message to the world

A Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy Christmas A Stu-Boy & Piv-Boy Christmas

Holy crap it's finally out. Been waiting for what feels like an eternity since first knowing Stu. Now it's here and WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THE SPECTACLE?!

It's fuckin' great, dude. It brings us all the way back to the simpler, and much better days of Season 1 of the series, where a supreme lack of bullshit resided in its lack of a plot. Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy's lack of overall plot in its original conception kept it extremely enjoyable, while remaining a simple retarded show about two dumbass friends. That's all it needed to be, honestly. While I liked Season 2, it lost so much on what made season 1 so beautiful. That, and Case-Boy's voice was changed, which made it really REALLY weird.

So, when I heard about a return to form to the series for one last time, I was excited, to say the least. I've only really known you beautiful lads for a little while, and watching this series made me genuinely happy seeing all you guys bein' a bunch of faggots in cartoon form. This episode of Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy understands whole-heartedly what made this show so fun in the first place. Years later, you guys managed to retain the weirdness and pacing of the original series perfectly.

I love every single one of you guys for making this episode happen and finally truly finishing what you started all those years ago, just for the holiday season. Casey was great as himself, Stu-boy makes me erect, your voice acting for Piv-boy still shines, and the animation is so damn familiar, while keeping in line with what you've improved upon yourself years later. I love all you gays, and have a happy new goddamn year, my friendos.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

u gay lol

[SFM] SleepyCast Animated: "Future Lingo" - S2:E10 [SFM] SleepyCast Animated: "Future Lingo" - S2:E10

The camera work and the use of Willfromafar is beautiful

Great work, man! Proud of ya!

BrandyBuizel responds:

Thanks man

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

Ahh. What a wonderful game. I love this game so much! This is honestly one of the best games I've played on NewGrounds in ages! The platforming is fun and challenging, the graphics are really nicely made pixel-art, the game's got a crap-ton of heart and this game has taught me something quite interesting about kittens...apparently they have dreams of themselves in a platforming video-game.

So that's what Kirby's been dreaming recently! Funny cat.

Have a good one, mate! ~Retro

Forbidden Arms Forbidden Arms

Forbidden Arms is a really fun 2-Dimensional hack n' slash.

It's a very simple game with a simple premise. I love it, and its combat is really fun, but quite repetitive as you progress with the game, though. It's just really fun.

kreig13 responds:

thank you!

Ragdoll Ninja Ragdoll Ninja

Just a boring Fruit Ninja clone with bad mechanics, practically non-existent backgrounds, boring, lazy idea, boring music, shitty objective, and a terrible lack of any creativity with the idea.

This actually could've been a good game, or at the very least a decent game. But instead it was this boring Fruit Ninja clone with no upgrades, no sword changes and just a poor game altogether.

I came in thinking it was gonna be this really fun game where you could slice-up some ragdolls! But I was wrong, dead wrong.

Thanks for wasting my time, sir!

My Last Escape My Last Escape

This.... I like dis

Yesterday Cover Yesterday Cover

Heh, not bad, man! This feels a little lacking and raw without the vocal harmony and layers. Your singing voice needs more practice, too. Your voice very nearly went weak at a few points of this, where you had to go higher, but you got through the higher points of the song vocally very well!

Hell, I had no idea you actually sang, so this was cool to listen to! Not bad, dude!

Saminat responds:

Yup, I sing! :) I really appreciate that critique too!

A Sonic FanFic Reading A Sonic FanFic Reading

This is amazing. Too amazing. Every single line here was gold. Solid gold, just like my dick.

D.Va D.Va

I love you UnSerious guy. Have my babies

Waiting for the bus Waiting for the bus

Bromance is getting to be a cooler and cooler concept. I like your bromance a lot.

The characters are fun, and have a ton of potential to be made into a pretty cool series that you could make if ya wanted to! I like Hector the most, and his design is one I like a lot.

Also the rain in this is fucking gorgeous. The lighting work is absolutely incredible, and its simplicity of the characters, juxtaposed with the crazy detail in everything else in the environment is somewhat humerous.

I love how much you've improved, even though your art was already fuckin great already, you've improved in ways that I couldn't even imagine. I love your art so damn much, my friend! :D

ZeTrystan responds:

Oh shush, you, with all your compliments. :'D Hahaha. Thanks, mate!

I actually want to make somethign with them! For now, in my head, it's going to be a video game... but we never know. I hope I'll make it, and I hope people will like it.

help help

lol what is happening

yugland responds:

Not quite sure, but it's somethin